Welcome Mat: Come On In!
Bloominglearn is a free toolbox of resources for families in Bloomington, Indiana. We are adding more daily, so please bookmark and check back often! If you have information to share with our readers, you are welcome to get in touch.
We also have a Facebook group for families who want to connect with each other and seek out fun learning opportunities.
- Dial 2-1-1 for free assistance with food, housing, employment, child care, health care, counseling, or senior services. You can also browse and search the 2-1-1 database of resources here.
- FamilyWize Discount Prescription Program–
- Free tax service for those making under $54,000 –
- United Way Financial Stability Guide –
- Community and Family Services from the City of Bloomington –
- Quick Reference Guide of Community and Family Resources in Bloomington –
- Directorio de Recursos Comunitarious Y Familiares –
- IN*SOURCE – Special Education Parent Support
- Ivytech’s Bloomington Community Resource Directory –
- Homeschooling in Indiana – State Organizations and Homeschool Groups compiled by The Homeschool Mom